Google Adsense is the most popular PPC advertising mechanism used online today. It is also the most misundertood. Many publishers consider Google Adsense to be a waste of time because of the strict guidelines in the terms of service (TOS). Please understand, the TOS is used to protect the interest of advertisers trying to make a living online just as we are. If used properly, Google adsense is the most profitable PPC advertising mechanism online, period!
There are other online PPC advertising sites that may be worth looking into. They are as follows:
Bidvertiser
Adbrite
Adster
Yahoo Publisher Network
Alternate URL
Fair Ads Network
Widgetbucks
Exowun
Clicksor
All Feeds
RevenuePilot
Chitika
FastClick
Veoda
TargetPoint
BidClix
BannerBoxes
...And many more.
All I can say is do your research, abide by the TOS, and work to become as profitable as you can.
4 comments:
while I agree adsense is a very good program,you are foolish to limit yourself by only displaying one ad,and by posting such a short article.You need more material and a larger ad block or many will not find anything new to them.
I also feel you would greatly benefit by adding another ad source,such as a product placement one-they are allowed by google.
Please take a look at WidgetBucks,they have some great paying ads,and again,YES goggle allows them.
Good Luck and Good fortune to you and yours
Thanks mradventure.
Glad I was of help,now here is another tip,if you change you WidgetBucks ads settings you will attract much higher paying ads.
I use the MerchSense setting and average $0.33 per click.
I can't promise you the same,but any setting about technical products have higher paying ads.One way to look at it is a person selling a $200.00 product will pay much more for advertising then one selling $20.00 product
Hope this was helpful as well.
Feel free to leave a comment or use the contact link at AdSense Alternatives if you wish to ask anything else of me.
I could also provide you with an article for your site that will bring you a wider selection of ads from Go gle.
Good Luck!
I would like that.
Post a Comment