Saturday, April 5, 2008

Payment Processors

Has anyone used any other payment processors besides Paypal? I have accounts with AlertPay and E-gold, but do not receive any payments through them. Paypal seems to be the processor of choice.

Is AsianPay or StormPay any good? Please let me know, because I feel I'm missing out on customers by not offering more payment options.

Also, has anyone signed up for Revolution Money Exchange? Do they really give you $25 at signup?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, if you are looking for a reliable payment processor, click on the banner below.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

1 comment:

MrAdVenture said...

I can tell you that I would advise against Stormpay,they have been involved in many lawsuits and judgments.
They have some strange rules that allows them to keep your money if they do not agree with how your business is run,not that it would effect most,but just out of principle I would not use them
This is of course just my opinion.